whiskerDocs announces release whiskerBot®, new virtual pet SaaS utility

whiskerDocs, leader of 24/7 on-demand telehealth access to veterinary expertise, announces that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has granted a trademark for its new virtual care utility, whiskerBot®, demonstrating the company’s bold, disruptive vision and commitment to improving the pet parent’s access to care on behalf of their pets.

A sharp rise in pet ownership combined with recent pandemic restrictions has amplified the need for support and care. According to AVMA and VetSuccess data, peak veterinary visits were up over 30% in 2021 over the previous year. As a result, an unprecedented demand for virtual veterinary services has been reported. The Veterinary Virtual Care Association (VVCA) has also related a significant increase in demand for veterinary care, offering support and education to veterinary practices interested in offering virtual care options.

In a 2020 review of over 90,000 inbound interactions by whiskerDocs, pet parents who sought support for a perceived pet medical emergency only required such services 34% of the time. The remaining 66% of cases were able to be resolved with home-based supportive care or a non-urgent visit with a primary care veterinarian. whiskerDocs triage and decision support solutions help drive appropriate care at the proper time and provide guidance that reduces the burden on the pet healthcare system.

The trademark approval of whiskerBot® represents innovation that enables personalized decision support at an enterprise scale. whiskerBot® is a web-based « smart » chat with additional messaging support for SMS/MMS that provides seamless switching between a live veterinary team interaction and whiskerBot®. This new utility uses whiskerDocs’ patented decision support protocols to intelligently collect critical user, pet, and pet condition data to streamline the customer’s experience and deliver the appropriate outcome, often within seconds. With customizable, client-specific content and design for partners, adding the whiskerBot® SaaS tool expands the whiskerDocs omnichannel support model.

Deb Leon, CEO and founder of whiskerDocs, shares, « At whiskerDocs, our technology and services are designed to meet pet parents where they are, by providing immediate access and expertise to veterinary support when they need it most. Each conversation affords the valuable opportunity to foster a more proactive engagement between the pet parent and the pet’s system of care, thereby elevating their confidence and ability to make better decisions on behalf of their pets. »

Lire la suite: finance.yahoo.com

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse e-mail ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *

Ce site utilise Akismet pour réduire les indésirables. En savoir plus sur comment les données de vos commentaires sont utilisées.

Articles récents

Suivez-nous sur les réseaux sociaux